Public Liability & Employers’ Liability Insurance
Freedom Brokers are now selling Public Liability & Employers’ Liability Insurance from as little as £70 – that’s just £5.83 per month*
What is Public Liability Insurance?
This is designed to protect a business against claims in case any third parties are injured or their property is damaged as a result of business operations/business activities.
Legal Liability for damages in respect of:
- Accidental bodily injury to any person
- Accidental damage to property
What is Employers’ Liability Insurance?
This is designed even if a business only has one staff member. It provides protection for any legal responsibilities towards employees becoming injured as a result of their work.
- Will pay all amounts which you become legally liable to pay as damages and costs and expenses for bodily injury to any employee
- Indemnity to other people
- Amounts which you become legally liable to pay for defence of any claim under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
For full details on what is covered with this service, including the terms, conditions and exclusions, please see the Policy Wording here.
*The amount shown excludes instalment interest.